Notice to all students

Notice to all students

by Nabila Al Macki -
Number of replies: 0

Dear Students,

I hope you and your families are well.

I have been following your summer classes very closely and I would like to remind you of the following: 

• Your lecturers are available to support you so make sure you contact them via email or schedule a GoToMeeting session in their office hours should you need it.

• I would urge you to engage with your colleagues and lecturers during the online classes and to not miss attending any of your classes as they are vital to your success. Please refer to the attendance policy in the Student Undergraduate Handbook 2019-2020 (section 2.10 pages 10-11). 
  • It is very important that you pay extra attention to the preparations for your assessments and make sure that you never share your assignments or allow others to write them for you.

• Make sure that the assignment has not been submitted for previous assessment in any other subject or to a substantial extent has been accepted for the award of any other module, degree, or diploma of a university or any other institute, except where due acknowledgment is made in the text.

• It is your responsibility to make sure that you submit the right document through Turnitin.

• By submitting through Turnitin you are accepting that the document is written by you and it is your own work. This means that you should understand and be able to explain everything that you submit.

• You should also follow the Harvard referencing guidelines available in the Student Handbook and Module Handbooks. 

I wish you a successful semester. 

Best regards, 

Nabila Al Macki 

Deputy Dean