Click on the Questions to see the Answer...
It might take two months after the publication of the results to issue the notification.
The notification is prepared after the confirmation of the results by the University of Bedfordshire.
Then it is verified and sent to MOHE for attestation.
Yes, after the results are approved by the University of Bedfordshire. However, this letter (graduation letter)
is only for the purpose of employment or sponsorship and is not for the purpose of attestation and may not
be taken to the Ministry of Higher Education for such purpose..
You have to submit your original secondary school certificate to the registry department by hand.
No copies sent by e-mail or fax will be accepted.
It is not preferable BUT for some cases the student can send a formal e-mail to the registry department
team via student mail. Here is the e-mail address
You should follow up with finance department after filling a student release form.
Last modified: Wednesday, 8 June 2016, 8:37 AM