How do you find MOVE?

How do you find MOVE?

by MOVE Team -
Number of replies: 21

Do you think MOVE helps you in your studies? What modules do you think use it best? Do you have any ideas how it could be used more effectively?

In reply to MOVE Team

Re: How do you find MOVE?

by Deleted user -

well its my 1st time log here so cant say more about it

but i think its an awesome idea an am sure it will be 100% useful

thanks alot for such an technology smile

let use use an well an learn its all and then will say whats missing an need to be added

In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -

Its simply great, Ian, and thank you so much to have taught me how to effectively use it. I'm sure the tutors as well as the students can benefit a great deal out of it,

Thanks

In reply to MOVE Team

by Deleted user -

It's a great way for all the students & teachers to be in contact with each other.

The handouts which are provided & the discussion forum in each course section is a very brilliant idea. The discussion forum is a helpful tool. & the best feature of MOVE is you get to upload your display picture.

But seriously thankyou for providing us with such a great MOVE.

In reply to MOVE Team

by Deleted user -

This idea Is the best idea I have encountered, although I was studying in another college, but there was no same that ideas that make the student and the teacher to online at any time ..

Frankly, since I started to study in Majan College I found all the modules used the link and effectively and this is what makes it distinct students in this college

In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -

i think of it as as an E-Support for students since they can access it from anywhere and can download the files related to the lecture.

very impressive but not fully utilized by some of our colleagues.

In reply to MOVE Team

by Deleted user -
although it needs more improvement but I really liked it because it helped us to adopt with the internet easily ..

Thanks,
In reply to Deleted user

by MOVE Team -

Thanks for the reply Mohamed. What kind of things would you like to see improved?

In reply to MOVE Team

by Deleted user -

its helpful method to keep up with lectures outside the college especially for those a part time students, the thing I found it more interested to me that i can discuses whatever being discussed on class ONLINE, post, and share idea with other colleagues. I would suggest you to come up with Online registration for the modules in MOVE, and Online payment.

In reply to MOVE Team

by Deleted user -

yes it helps to do the homework in easy way and short time.

thanks

In reply to MOVE Team

by Deleted user -

yes it helps to do the homework in easy way and short time.

thanks

In reply to MOVE Team

by Deleted user -

it is very good way in learning but could increase the size of upload file in the form ?

thanks

In reply to Deleted user

by MOVE Team -

Can you give me an example of what you are trying to upload? Sometimes it's possible to reduce the file size before upload which makes it more likely to work.

In reply to MOVE Team

by Deleted user -

move is design to help the students to get what they need in easily way, for example, the lecture can communicate with student by post some quiz and picture to help the student to understand what is module about.

but there are some problem i faced for example when we want to upload the report or presentation some time give us an error "the folder is very big" that is what happen in the project and in other modules.

In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -

Dear Student

Just mention to the module lecturer that you file is bigger and the lecturer can increase the size of submission.

Regards

In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -
it is a real model to be copied by every educational institution great orgnization an ambitious work
In reply to MOVE Team

by Deleted user -

smileA good idea to develop a student and an excellent way to connect with college student so I hope that everyone understands the importance of a Move