who I am ??

who I am ??

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 2

thoughtfulIs the inventor of U.S. British gave the world many inventions was the most important phone which is one of the great inventions that have benefited mankind.

Born on 3 March, AD 1847, in Edinburgh (Edinburgh), and learning at the universities of Edinburgh and London. Immigrated to Canada in 1870 and to the United States in 1871. In the United States he began teaching deaf-mutes, publicizing the system called visible speech. System, which was developed by his father, the Scottish educator Alexander Meevaal Bill, in 1872, Alexander founded a school for the dumb, but the deaf in Boston, the school subsequently became part of Boston University, where Bell was appointed professor of vocal physiology. Became a U.S. citizen in 1882.

The most important inventions

Since the age of 18 years Bill was working on the idea of ​​transmitting speech. In 1874, he is working on the work of cable, has been applied Alambady basic phone industry, has proved successful when the club help from the other room and Watson (Watson) when he said to him: Watson I want you to Come here, and after his success has created a phone company in 1877 AD.

Following his success In 1895 interested in Bill in the science of aviation, there have been many inventions try in his summer home in Canada, and was beginning to build a kite high in 1907 devised a kite capable of carrying a person, and had a role in the development of the plane sea of ​​up 113 kilometers per hour, the boat was the fastest in the world.

After 1895 Bell's interest turned mostly to aeronautics. Many of his inventions in this area were first tested near his summer home at Baddeck on Cape Breton Island in Nova Scotia, Canada. His study of flight began with the construction of large kites, and in 1907 he devised a kite capable of carrying a person. With a group of partners, including the American inventor and aviator Glenn Hammond Curtiss, Bell developed the aileron, a movable section of an airplane wing that controls roll. Developed landing gear Tricycle, too, which first permitted takeoff and landing on a flying field. Applying the principles of aeronautics to marine propulsion, his group started work on hydrofoil boats, which travel above the water at high speed. "Hydrodrome e" the size of the full final phase in 1917, reached the speed increase of 113 kilometers per hour (70 mp h) and for many years was the boat the fastest in the world, and had a role in the development of birth control for sheep, died in Canada and founded a private museum which contains Many of his inventions.

???

In reply to Deleted user

who are u......?

by Deleted user -

who are u....?

I want now why this question ask u, And why almost people like to ask same this questions..... there are some thing happen on this case so what is that case......?

If u no there is problem,But If u don't no there are big problem....

Any way don't worry.... just Care your self If u serious......Hahahy

Hayyak but Be carefull to stay on nawras..

In reply to Deleted user

Re: who are u......?

by Deleted user -

u missunderstand me

read the first and then answer the question.