Extension of applications for candidacy to Monday, 5 November 2018
Candidates have to be Familiar with the Terms listed below, and then register through the link provided.
Terms for membership of the Student Advisory Council:
- Candidacy is available for students studying either a Higher Education Diploma or a Bachelors programme who have completed at least one semester.
- Applications should be given electronically on the Google Form(link in the email).
- Elections are held under the supervision of the Election Committee in the college.
- Votes will be held in the reception area on 4th of November 2018 .
- The candidates will compete for 17 seats, including the President and Vice President's seat. President is the candidate who gets the most votes, followed by Vice President.
- Candidacy for president and vice president is limited to Full Time Omani students only. Expatriates and other part time students can run for the other 15 seats.
- Your Nomination will be considered effective only after it is approved by the Committee in accordance with Student Advisory Council’s manual provided by Ministry of Higher Education.
- You must click on Submit at the bottom of the form after completing all application fields.
The Council aims to:
- Follow-up issues and resolve students’ problems in cooperation with the College Staff.
- Enhance students’ participation in all activities in the College.
- Empower and enhance the values of volunteerism.
- Raise the level of intellectual life, artistic, social and sports activities for students.
Students are not allowed to run if they:
- Are in their last semester of study.
- Have had an academic warning.
- Have faced a disciplinary action.
For more details please Contact Mr.Khamis AlGhafri at Student Services Center on 24730411 or 24730763. or by email@example.com
Click on the Link for registration: http://bit.do/ey6gY