Death of Apple Inc co-founder and chairman Steve Jobs

Death of Apple Inc co-founder and chairman Steve Jobs

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 7

Steve Jobs' death: Apple CEO's letter to employees

Following the death of Apple Inc co-founder and chairman Steve Jobs on Wednesday, recently appointed CEO Tim Cook emailed this statement to Apple employees:

Team,

I have some very sad news to share with all of you. Steve passed away earlier today.

Apple has lost a visionary and creative genius, and the world has lost an amazing human being. Those of us who have been fortunate enough to know and work with Steve have lost a dear friend and an inspiring mentor. Steve leaves behind a company that only he could have built, and his spirit will forever be the foundation of Apple.

We are planning a celebration of Steve's extraordinary life for Apple employees that will take place soon. If you would like to share your thoughts, memories and condolences in the interim, you can simply email rememberingsteve(at)apple.com.

No words can adequately express our sadness at Steve's death or our gratitude for the opportunity to work with him. We will honor his memory by dedicating ourselves to continuing the work he loved so much.

Tim

Source: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tech/news/hardware/Steve-Jobs-death-Apple-CEOs-letter-to-employees/articleshow/10253976.cms

In reply to Deleted user

Re: Death of Apple Inc co-founder and chairman Steve Jobs

by Deleted user -
All the credit  of what apple is now on goes to him !! 
he was such a genius person 

May he RIP

In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -

" Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life.Don't be trapped by dogma-which is living with the results of other people's thinking.Don't let the noise of other 's opinion drown out your inner voice.And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intution.They somehow already know what you want to become.Everything is secondary." My obituary to the best guy of this tech-century, in his own words!!

In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -

God bless him ..

I was never thought to buy another mobile from any other brand since when I bought the iPhone 3GS & iPhone 4 .. it has what ever I needs ! ..

Thanks to Steve ..

God bless you and I hope Tim knew what to do after you left the world and the live ..

In reply to Deleted user

by MOVE Team -

I don't think it's exaggeration to say he's been the number one most influential business man in the last few decades. He's revolutionise the computing industry (several times), the film industry (with Pixar), the music industry (itunes and ipod) and the telecoms industry (iphone). Not to mention raising the standard of aesthetics for IT products.

Amazing visionary, the tech world will not be the same without him.

I like these pictures of his simple, and slightly dilapidated home office. Not what you'd expect of a billionaire!

In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -

R.I.P Steve Jobs , and all those who added to the progress of Man.

In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -

he was one of talent people that makes from technology has benift for people .

thanks Steve Jobs for your persent and we looking forward to complete your  job .