On Wednesday, the 16th of this month, the college will participate in the 4th International Day of Action Against Contract Cheating. You are encouraged to participate in the following activities:
- Creatively present an anti-cheating message on the graffiti wall (located in the library)
- Take photos with the Photo Frame and share on social media to raise awareness (located in the library)
- Participate in the online quiz about contract cheating
- Use Instagram and/or Twitter to post about your contributions in the event by using the hashtags: #DefeatTheCheat | #ExcelWithIntegrity
There will be 3 vouchers to win from Borders bookstore. Each voucher worth 20 RO. Everyone who participates in the above activities and posts a photo on social media tagging the official College account will be entered into the draw*. Winners will be selected at random and announced on Sunday 20th October**.
* It is not possible to enter restricted/private posts in the draw, to be entered you will need to post publicly.
** To enter the draw, you need to show your contribution to the responsible person (available near the graffiti wall).