Please make note of below exam instructions.
You must bring your MUC Student ID card to enter the exam hall.
- You are required to write in clear and legible handwriting. -Illegible answers will NOT be marked
- You must use a blue or black pen to answer examination questions, except when producing graphs, tables, or diagrams.
- You must write the correct question number for each answer. Any answer without mentioning the respective question number will not be considered for grading.
- You must not remove staples from the question paper or answer booklet.
- Switch off your mobile and any other electronic gadgets
during the examination.
- Keep your belongings outside the examination hall and
the college will not be responsible for any loss of items.
- You are not allowed to borrow stationery from
For Practical Tests / Exams:
- Read the instructions provided to login to the system
and access/save exam files carefully.
- It is your responsibility to save the file in the network drive (if mentioned in the instructions), failing to do so may result in award of Zero (0) marks.