Student Counselor

Student Counselor

by Student Services -
Number of replies: 0

Dear student and Staff

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself, I am  Rasheeda Masoud and I am the Student Counselor at Majan University College.

Counseling is an opportunity to talk confidently with a counselor about personal concerns and to facilitate personal growth and decision-making, preparing for exams, dealing with exam anxiety, and guidance in developing various life and social skills.

Counselor and client need to work together to define and discuss personal issues and to reach mutually agreed upon goals.Counseling process helps you to overcome the problems and obstacles that may prevent your success, so do not hesitate to contact me for assistance.

عزيزي الطالب و الموظف

أنا رشيدة مسعود موظفة الإرشاد الطلابي بالكلية و أحب أن أعرفكم على نفسي ليتسنى لنا التواصل و التعارف عن كثب.

الاستشارة هي فرصة للتحدث بسرية مع شخص مختص  حول اهتماماتك الشخصية  لتسهيل عملية الإدارة الذاتية  و حل المشكلات بطريقة احترافية و اكتساب مهارات  اتخاذ القرار ، و كيفية التحضير للامتحانات ، و معالجة قلق الامتحانات ، وتطوير المهارات الحياتية والاجتماعية المختلفة.

يعمل المرشد و المسترشد سويا  لتحديد ومناقشة القضايا الشخصية والوصول إلى الأهداف المتفق عليها بشكل متبادل. عملية الإرشاد تساعدك على تخطي المشاكل و العقبات التي قد تحول دون نجاحك لذا لا تتردد بالتواصل معي لطلب المساعدة.

Contact Info:

E-mail: Rasheeda.alriyami@majancollege.edu.om

Tel: 24730709

Office No: Sh103