qestion

qestion

by Deleted user -
Number of replies: 6

do think the children should hasve Auction site . why

In reply to Deleted user

Re: qestion

by Deleted user -

No, because a child should not be in public sale in which goods or property are sold to the highest bidder.

They should enjoy their child hood for the time being, then they might decide whether auction intrest them or not.

In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -

you misunderstand me what i mean it  does the should have Auction side to to sell or bid their product not to sell them

smile

In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -

in my opinion I don't think children should have access to these kind of sites. simply, because these kind of sites have conditions of usage and the first condition is to be an adult. children are not aware of the legal consequences of not complying with the site's rules or selling or buying responsibilities like payment, shipping issues, etc.

In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -

that right but this kind of problems can be solve through parents direction

In reply to Deleted user

by Deleted user -

Do you really think that parents will be okay with these kind of responsibilities as they have enough things. From my point of view (As a parent of 3 children) I don't need more responsibilities other than what I already have. Plus we need to teach our children to be responsible for their actions. If we took this kind of responsibilities we are going to spoil our childern because they will know that they don't have to be worried about anything and their parents will take care of everything. The question here, is what will orphen child will do?? since he does not have parents he/she will not be allowed to do that!!