September 2020-2021 Semester

September 2020-2021 Semester

by Dr. Maha Kobeil -
Number of replies: 0

Dear Students

I hope you and your families are well. I would like to welcome you all to the new academic year 2020-2021. As per the Ministerial Decree (46/2020) of the Ministry of Higher Education Research and Innovation and in order to observe and implement the Coronavirus protection health measurements, the College will adopt the Blended Learning Approach. Assessments will be done in person in the College and online. 

All undergraduate programmes will be delivered online starting on 13th September 2020. Support sessions and requested extra classes will be delivered in person in the Campus. 

The Foundation students will have the majority of their lectures in person in the Campus starting 4th October 2020. Some lectures will be delivered online.

The College’s regulations remain unchanged, including those relating to assessments and students’ attendance of lectures.  

I urge you to observe the Coronavirus health and safety measures at all times. I wish you a successful, safe, and pleasant new academic year. 

Stay safe and well.

Dr. Maha Kobeil
Dean